Thecho Children’s Home (TCH) (Bal Mandir):
providing the costs of:
- supplemental diet of eggs, vegetables, fruit, milk, and occasional meat, beyond the normal rice and lentil soups;
- basic salary for the housemother;
- some basic running costs, such as electricity and occasional medical expenses, such as specific medicine or costs of transport
- Initial support to start an organic farm/garden project, the goal being to develop a self-sustaining source of food and/or income for the home, as well as educational and therapeutic opportunities for the children living at the home.
- financial support for Annapurna Self-sustaining Home in Pokhara and Athan Jiwan Home in Pharping